Contest! We’re giving away free study material to full time students!
GoActuary is holding a contest to give away free study material to full time students studying for SOA/CAS exams. We’re giving away the following:
- Exam P: 2 X The Infinite Actuary Course
- Exam FM: 2 X BTDT Study Manual for Exam FM, by Dr. Krzysztof Ostaszewski, Digital version
- Exam FM: 2 X The Infinite Actuary Course
- Exam IFM: 2 X The Infinite Actuary Course
- Exam STAM: 2 X Jim Daniels Seminar Notes
How to enter? Visit our forum and register a username. To apply, post in the contest thread in the exam category you want to be considered for. To qualify, post at least 3 times in that exam section prior to March 1. We’ll do a random draw after the contest close and you’ll be notified at the email associated with your username in the forum.
Two conditions: 1) The Infinite Actuary Courses must be redeemed within 2 weeks. All participants must be full time students. IF there’s any unexpected considerations, our decision will be final.
Here’s the exam threads:
Looking for a busy actuarial discussion forum? Created by the founders of the old Actuarial Outpost, GoActuary is home to the busiest actuarial discussion forum. Join us to discuss exams, ask work-related questions, or kick back in the lounge.
If you’re on mobile, we have an app for the discussion forum(see download links on the right).
Do you want to create an actuarial exam study group? Our forum can help. Your own group threads, plus access to other experienced members of the community for help. Steps to get your own study group:
- Have each member create an account on the forum.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the userids of each member of your group, and a request to create a study group.
- We’ll pin a thread to the top of the appropriate exam category that only your group may post to.
- Members (depending on their settings) will get an email notification each time anyone in your group posts in the group thread.
- At the end of the exam sitting, we’ll unpin the thread from the top of the exam category.